This page is dedicated to health professionals. It will include information on new services in health, updates on equipment, medicines, software, and in general, articles and news of interest to health professionals in the area of technology in Health.
We invite you to participate by sending material to be posted on this page.
GeoHealth is an open forum for anyone who wants to communicate and share knowledge with other health professionals.
- Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccines
- Use of Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine
- INFLUENZA: Pigs, People and Public Health (PDF)
- Interim Guidance on Antiviral Recommendations for Patients with Confirmed or Suspected Swine Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infection and Close Contacts
- Prevention and Control of Influenza
- Current WHO phase of pandemic alert
- Personal Protective Equipment Guidelines for First Responders. Swine Flu
- Guidance for Child Care Providers Regarding Swine Flu
- Interim Guidance for Swine influenza A (H1N1): Taking Care of a Sick Person in Your Home
- Influenza Virus Guidelines for Congregate Facilities
- Interim Public Health Guidance for the Use of Facemasks and Respirators in Non-Occupational Community Settings during an Influenza Pandemic (PDF)
- Texas Guidelines for Clinicians: Antiviral Use in Pregnancy: Swine Influenza A (H1N1) v.1. (PDF)
- Emergency Compounding of an Oral Suspension from TAMIFLU Capsules
- Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure (JNC 7 Express) (PDF)
- Diabetes Care. Revisions for the 2007 Clinical Practice Recommendations